Welcome to linuxreviewsandguides.blogspot.com

Having been a user of Linux for a while now, I know there are plenty of sites for technical information, but sometimes I have struggled to find a site that offers just general reviews, guides and help. Hopefully, over the coming months this blog will build up a great collection of all things Linux to help new and old users alike.

Although I am concentrating on Ubuntu variants, I'm sure there will be something here for everyone. It's early days yet, and I am more than willing to add any contributions! Please follow the blog and keep up with all things Linux.

Here is a list of output you will find on the site:
* General Linux software reviews.
* Various Linux distribution reviews.
* Tips on installing various software.
* Weekly news round-up (On Sundays).
* Linux game reviews.
* Guides

And so much more!

Monday 1 August 2011

Welcome to the new blog.

Welcome to what is hopefully going to be a new and exciting blog dedicated to new and old Linux users. This blog came about as I realised my personal blog was starting to fill up with Linux related stuff and might not be as interesting to people in general as it would be to people looking for Linux news and reviews.

I will be transferring and updating my Linux posts from my other blog and placing them on here. I will also be doing a weekly links page to interesting Linux news around the Internet. Time willing, I will also be adding more and more original content.

I am also looking for like-minded people to help me with the blog. If you are interested, then please email scooby1970@sky.com and let me know.

:) Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment